All orders are sent from Los Angeles via FedEx overnight, FedEx Ground, or local delivery. For all Shipping & Delivery information click here
What People Are Saying
19 total reviews
Shipping & Delivery
King Salmon Carpaccio
This carpaccio recipe uses the finest New Zealand King Salmon, and can be adjusted to suit your individual taste and serving size. The natural fattiness from the fish is perfectly balanced with fresh tomatoes and herbs, with the tanginess from freshly squeeze limes.
- New Zealand King Salmon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tarragon, fresh
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Flat leaf parsley, fresh
- Sea Salt
- Black pepper
- Lime wedges
- The exact measurements of the ingredients varies depending on the serving size, and can be easily changed to suit individual taste.
- Ensure the salmon has been completely thawed overnight in a refrigerator. Using a sharp knife thinly slice the salmon and lay it gently around the plate until you have the desired amount and put plate back in the fridge to chill the salmon.
- Dice the tomato into small pieces.
- Finally chop the parsley, tarragon, chives and dill. Keep herbs separate to one another and set aside.
- Remove prepared salmon from the fridge, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Generously season the salmon with black pepper, sea salt and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Arrange the tomatoes and herbs over the salmon, making sure to cover the entire plate for maximum flavor in every bite.
- Serve immediately.
You Might Also Like
Sometimes you stumble across something so intriguing, so unique. Yumbah Greenlip Abalone from Australia is just that. You can actually taste the pristine Antarctic waters of the Southern Australian Ocean with every mouth watering bite. This is more than just abalone; this is the best Australian Abalone delivered to your door.
The same exquisite taste of Yumbah Greenlip Abalone but without the shell, making it even easier to taste the Australian Ocean at home. With a naturally buttery taste and unmatched tender texture, award winning Yumbah Greenlip Abalone is a truly unique Australian delicacy.
The clear blue waters off the island of Nassau in the Bahamas is where you'll find some of the worlds best lobsters. These sweet-tasting lobster tails stand out from the rest with it's bright white meat, brimming from it's shell. Seafood extravagance experienced in your own home.