All orders are sent from Los Angeles via FedEx overnight, FedEx Ground, or local delivery. For all Shipping & Delivery information click here
What People Are Saying
19 total reviews
Shipping & Delivery
King Salmon Carpaccio
This carpaccio recipe uses the finest New Zealand King Salmon, and can be adjusted to suit your individual taste and serving size. The natural fattiness from the fish is perfectly balanced with fresh tomatoes and herbs, with the tanginess from freshly squeeze limes.
- New Zealand King Salmon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tarragon, fresh
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Flat leaf parsley, fresh
- Sea Salt
- Black pepper
- Lime wedges
- The exact measurements of the ingredients varies depending on the serving size, and can be easily changed to suit individual taste.
- Ensure the salmon has been completely thawed overnight in a refrigerator. Using a sharp knife thinly slice the salmon and lay it gently around the plate until you have the desired amount and put plate back in the fridge to chill the salmon.
- Dice the tomato into small pieces.
- Finally chop the parsley, tarragon, chives and dill. Keep herbs separate to one another and set aside.
- Remove prepared salmon from the fridge, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Generously season the salmon with black pepper, sea salt and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Arrange the tomatoes and herbs over the salmon, making sure to cover the entire plate for maximum flavor in every bite.
- Serve immediately.
You Might Also Like
The Antarctic waters provide the ideal home for the Greenlip Abalone, who’s naturally buttery flavor is largely unknown in the west. Well, until now. Like a fine scallop, but better, you can count on Yumbah abalone to add a touch of delicious intrigue to any meal. Taste the Australian Ocean at home.
The best shrimp are found along the tropical coastline of Queensland and northern New South Wales, Australia. The warm, unpolluted waters and river inlets create the perfect farming conditions for Tropic Co Tiger Shrimp to thrive. With distinctive tiger stripes, Tropic Co Shrimp are firm and sweet. Perfect for any occasion, you'll soon find any excuse will do.
Canned to preserve maximum freshness and flavor; the pristine Antarctic waters flow into the Australian Great Southern Ocean at extremely cold temperatures, creating the perfect conditions for our Greenlip and Tiger Abalone. Farmed in tanks & raceways and available year round.