All orders are sent from Los Angeles via FedEx overnight, FedEx Ground, or local delivery. For all Shipping & Delivery information click here
What People Are Saying
19 total reviews
Shipping & Delivery
King Salmon Carpaccio
This carpaccio recipe uses the finest New Zealand King Salmon, and can be adjusted to suit your individual taste and serving size. The natural fattiness from the fish is perfectly balanced with fresh tomatoes and herbs, with the tanginess from freshly squeeze limes.
- New Zealand King Salmon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tarragon, fresh
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Flat leaf parsley, fresh
- Sea Salt
- Black pepper
- Lime wedges
- The exact measurements of the ingredients varies depending on the serving size, and can be easily changed to suit individual taste.
- Ensure the salmon has been completely thawed overnight in a refrigerator. Using a sharp knife thinly slice the salmon and lay it gently around the plate until you have the desired amount and put plate back in the fridge to chill the salmon.
- Dice the tomato into small pieces.
- Finally chop the parsley, tarragon, chives and dill. Keep herbs separate to one another and set aside.
- Remove prepared salmon from the fridge, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Generously season the salmon with black pepper, sea salt and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Arrange the tomatoes and herbs over the salmon, making sure to cover the entire plate for maximum flavor in every bite.
- Serve immediately.
You Might Also Like
Powerful in the water, yet delicate on the plate. The pristine ice cold waters of Southern Australia give Hiramasa Kingfish it's fresh, bright color. Sashimi grade, this kingfish is truly unforgettable.
Why not have it all? Award winning Kerwee Wagyu meets premium Tropic Co Shrimp from the tropical waters of Queensland, Australia. The slightly salty and sweet shrimp pair perfectly with the richness of the Kerwee steaks, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds; land & sea.
Delicacies of the Australian ocean come together to form the perfect bundle for seafood lovers. East meets West with Tropic Co Shrimp from Queensland, Australia and Ballot's Saucer Scallops caught wild from Western Australia. Treat yourself any night of the week and celebrate the best of the Australian sea at your own home.