All orders are sent from Los Angeles via FedEx overnight, FedEx Ground, or local delivery. For all Shipping & Delivery information click here
What People Are Saying
Shipping & Delivery
Australian Tiger Shrimp
The best shrimp are found along the tropical coastline of Queensland and northern New South Wales, Australia. The warm, unpolluted waters and river inlets create the perfect farming conditions for Tropic Co Tiger Shrimp to thrive. With distinctive tiger stripes, Tropic Co Shrimp are firm and sweet. Perfect for any occasion, you’ll soon find any excuse will do.
Species: Penaues monodon
Far West Scallops
The epitome of elegance. Ballot’s Saucer Scallops are caught wild off the South Coast of Western Australia. With vast and unpolluted waters, these types of scallops are sweet and buttery. Perfectly white in color with just a hint of saltiness, Far West Scallops are a celebration of the Australian sea.
Species: Ylistrum balloti
Currawong Lemon Agrumato
The delicate balance of the mediterranean style olives and lemons brings freshness to your favorite seafood or salad. Or add a twist to your baking and desserts. Lemon Agrumato was awarded by the Australia Olive Assocation The Best Flavored Olive Oil in 2017.
How to Prepare Tropic Co Tiger Shrimp
HOW TO THAW SHRIMP IN THE FRIDGE
1. Tropic Co shrimps have been individually snap frozen for your convenience. Remove desired amount of shrimp from packaging. Place frozen shrimp in an airtight container
2. Place in fridge and cover to defrost a day before intended use
HOW TO STORE SHRIMP
1. If fresh or once defrosted: place peeled shrimp in an airtight container and store in the coldest part of the fridge
2. Once thawed, shrimp should not be refrozen as the quality deteriorates
HOW TO PEEL SHRIMP
1. Hold the body of the shrimp and carefully twist of the head. Peel under and away.
2. Grasp as many legs as you can between your thumb and index finger
HOW TO DEVEIN SHRIMP
1. Ensure shrimp have completely defrosted
2. Straighten shrimp and gently grasp the vein located on the back of the shrimp
3. Slowly pull the vein out
Want to Know More?
You Might Also Like
The clear blue waters off the island of Nassau in the Bahamas is where you'll find some of the worlds best lobsters. These sweet-tasting lobster tails stand out from the rest with it's bright white meat, brimming from it's shell. Seafood extravagance experienced in your own home.
The fresh bursts of flavor from Yarra Valley Caviar Atlantic Smoked Caviar is the perfect accompaniment to Yumbah Greenlip Abalone. The high quality roe is then salted with premium sea salt flakes to produce consistently bright, plump and flawless caviar. Yumbah Greenlip Abalone has a naturally buttery and salty taste. Combine these two delicacies and you'll have a superb crowd pleaser.