All orders are sent from Los Angeles via FedEx overnight, FedEx Ground, or local delivery. For all Shipping & Delivery information click here
What People Are Saying
Shipping & Delivery
Roast Lamb Rack
Enjoy the highest quality Australian lamb at home, with minimal effort required. The sharpness from the mustard pairs perfectly with the natural fattiness from the meat - a great way to impress friends and family.
- Sovereign Australian Lamb Rack (cap off, 8 bone)
- ¼ Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Ensure the lamb is at room temperature before cooking. Pre heat oven to 370 F then combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Place the lamb rack fat side up on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Then spread a generous amount of spread mix over the lamb.
Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until cooked to your liking – we suggest medium-rare – until the rub is colored and fragrant. Once cooked, allow the meat to rest for at least 5 – 7 minutes, then slice between each bone.
Season with salt, and serve with vegetables or a salad of your choice.
Best enjoyed with friends and family, this recipe is for a medium-rare juicy roast with a slight blush of pink in the middle. Can be served with vegetables or a fresh salad of your choice.
- 1 Boneless Leg Sovereign Lamb
- 2 medium brown onions
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, picked
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Vegetables of your choice (e.g., baby carrot, potatoes and asparagus)
- Preheat your oven to 420F.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 6 incisions into the skin side of the lamb to create small pockets. In each pocket insert 2 pieces of sliced garlic and picked rosemary.
- Rub the meat with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking. This will result in a more tender texture once cooked.
- Place the onions evenly in a roasting pan. Then place the lamb on top.
- Roast the lamb in the oven for 1 hr 30 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. You can test the meat to see if it’s cooked by inserting a thin skewer into the thickest part of the meat. The juices should ooze out and be clear.
- Carefully remove the meat from the oven tray, and loosely wrap in foil to keep warm for at least 15 minutes. Place the tray with the onions back into the oven if you’d like the vegetable to be cooked further.
- In the meantime, prepare the rest of your vegetables.
- Carve lamb and serve onto a warm plate or platter and arrange the vegetables. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Sovereign Lamb's Story
To find out more about Sovereign Australian lamb and its health benefits, click this link.
You Might Also Like
Mountain River Cervana Venison is produced in a natural, sustainable manner in the South Island of New Zealand. With a subtle delicate flavor and superb tenderness, Venison is a great alternate to other red meat products. Grass fed, free of steroids and growth promotants.