All orders are sent from Los Angeles via FedEx overnight, FedEx Ground, or local delivery. For all Shipping & Delivery information click here
What People Are Saying
1 total reviews
Shipping & Delivery
“We are honored to have been serving Kerwee Wagyu at Nobu Los Angeles for many years. Our customers expect the finest quality and Kerwee Wagyu consistently delivers exceptional flavor and a smooth silky texture. The Kerwee difference is the real beef flavor, which reminds me of my beef eating experience as a child.”
Winner of the World Steak Challenge 2019
Winner at the Triple Crown Steak Challenge 2019
Nahm Dtok - Grilled Kerwee Beef Thai Salad
This is a simple and healthy salad for summer. The contrast of fresh and zingy raw salad ingredients pairs perfectly with the subtle wagyu flavor from the Kerwee Kiwami Rost Biff. The Wagyu can be cooked on the grill or pan seared.
Serves 2 substantial dishes OR 4 side dishes
- 1 x 20oz Kerwee Kiwami Rost Biff Steak
- 2 Lemongrass Sticks - outer layer removed, thinly sliced
- 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 2 Jalapeno Red Chili
- 2 Shallots
- 2 cups Fresh Mint
- 2 cups Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Cups Thai (Sweet) Basil*
- 6 tbsp Lime Juice
- 6 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 cup glutinous rice (or sticky rice)
- 2 Wedges Green Cabbage or Iceberg Lettuce
- Combine the lime juice, fish sauce, white sugar and chili flakes in a bowl. The dressing should be a balanced flavor of salty & sweet - with a kick of spice to your taste. Set aside.
- Prepare the garnish. Toast the sticky rice on a non-stick pan on low heat, until the rice turns a golden brown color. The aroma is similar to popcorn. Then, remove from heat and place into a mortar and pestle. Grind into a fine powder, then set aside.
- Gently mix all salad ingredients in a bowl, making sure not to bruise the herbs. Put aside.
- Ensure the steak is at room temperature. Char grill or pan sear steak to desired doneness - we recommend rare. Allow steak to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Slice steak, then combine together with salad ingredients
- Serve with green cabbage or iceberg lettuce
*available at all good Asian markets
Moroccan Kiwami Wagyu Kabobs
- 2.2lbs Kerwee Kiwami 8+ Dice, defrosted
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, ground
- 2 tsp cumin seeds, ground
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 cups thick Greek Yoghurt, plain
- 1/2 cucumber, grated
- 2 tsp dilled, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Bamboo skewers/metal skewers
- Mix tzatziki ingredients in a bowl, and refrigerate until serving.
- Mix all meat marinade ingredients together. Stir until the salt has dissolved. Then add the beef and mix until completely combined.
- Refrigerate and mix every 20 minutes to continue marinating. Do this process for at least 2 hours for maximum flavor.
- Bring to room temperature before grilling - at least 30 minutes.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water while meat is coming to room temperature. This ensure the skewers won’t burn during the cooking process.
- On a hot grill, cook skewered meat for 3-4 minutes each side (for medium rare).
- Carefully remove meat from skewers and serve immediately.
Why Choose Kerwee Wagyu
The Kerwee group is a family owned company that has complete control over their production systems.
To find out more about the farm, feeding program, and the Kerwee Wagyu & Angus cattle’s life cycle click this link.
You Might Also Like
Don't settle for average steaks. Naturally buttery, Kerwee Ribeye delivers the most succulent wagyu you crave. One bite of this award winningly tender, rich and silky ribeye and you’ll agree. No steak tastes as good as Kerwee.
More is always more with Kerwee. For those who cherish outstanding Wagyu any day of the week, fresh Kerwee Striploins is perfect for you. You decide the perfect sized steak for your family and friends. Or keep it all for yourself.
Meat lovers rejoice. Kerwee Wagyu and Sovereign Lamb have come together to create a decadent feast at home. The delicate flavor of the lamb and richness of the Kerwee steaks will satisfy the tastebuds of those searching for best of the best.