KIN Bluefin Tuna Sashimi
September 17, 2021
Sashimi with avocado, wasabi crème fraiche, pickled ginger & green onions.
- KIN Southern Bluefin Tuna Chutoro Saku Block, sliced to your desired amount
- 1/2 avaocado, smashed
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Pickled ginger, to taste
- Green onions to garnish
- Ensure tuna is thoroughly thawed. Leave in fridge until ready to serve.
- Mix together the avocado, wasabi paste, crème fraiche and lemon juice in a bowl. Adjust amount of wasabi paste to suit your taste.
- Put in fridge for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Remove tuna from the fridge, and gently pat with a paper towel. Slice to desired thickness, then add to plate. Spoon on set avocado mixture and top with green onions and pickled ginger.