King Salmon Carpaccio
October 28, 2020
This carpaccio recipe uses the finest New Zealand King Salmon, and can be adjusted to suit your individual taste and serving size. The natural fattiness from the fish is perfectly balanced with fresh tomatoes and herbs, with the tanginess from freshly squeeze limes.
- New Zealand King Salmon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tarragon, fresh
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Flat leaf parsley, fresh
- Sea Salt
- Black pepper
- Lime wedges
- The exact measurements of the ingredients varies depending on the serving size, and can be easily changed to suit individual taste.
- Ensure the salmon has been completely thawed overnight in a refrigerator. Using a sharp knife thinly slice the salmon and lay it gently around the plate until you have the desired amount and put plate back in the fridge to chill the salmon.
- Dice the tomato into small pieces.
- Finally chop the parsley, tarragon, chives and dill. Keep herbs separate to one another and set aside.
- Remove prepared salmon from the fridge, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Generously season the salmon with black pepper, sea salt and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Arrange the tomatoes and herbs over the salmon, making sure to cover the entire plate for maximum flavor in every bite.
- Serve immediately.