Moroccan Kiwami Wagyu Kabobs
October 28, 2020
- 2.2lbs Kerwee Kiwami 8+ Dice, defrosted
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, ground
- 2 tsp cumin seeds, ground
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 cups thick Greek Yoghurt, plain
- 1/2 cucumber, grated
- 2 tsp dilled, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Bamboo skewers/metal skewers
- Mix tzatziki ingredients in a bowl, and refrigerate until serving.
- Mix all meat marinade ingredients together. Stir until the salt has dissolved. Then add the beef and mix until completely combined.
- Refrigerate and mix every 20 minutes to continue marinating. Do this process for at least 2 hours for maximum flavor.
- Bring to room temperature before grilling - at least 30 minutes.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water while meat is coming to room temperature. This ensure the skewers won’t burn during the cooking process.
- On a hot grill, cook skewered meat for 3-4 minutes each side (for medium rare).
- Carefully remove meat from skewers and serve immediately.