Sovereign-Roast Lamb Rack
October 28, 2020
Enjoy the highest quality Australian lamb at home, with minimal effort required. The sharpness from the mustard pairs perfectly with the natural fattiness from the meat - a great way to impress friends and family.
- Sovereign Australian Lamb Rack (cap off, 8 bone)
- ¼ Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Ensure the lamb is at room temperature before cooking. Pre heat oven to 370 F then combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the lamb rack fat side up on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Then spread a generous amount of spread mix over the lamb.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until cooked to your liking – we suggest medium-rare – until the rub is colored and fragrant. Once cooked, allow the meat to rest for at least 5 – 7 minutes, then slice between each bone.
- Season with salt, and serve with vegetables or a salad of your choice.