All orders are sent from Los Angeles via FedEx overnight, FedEx Ground, or local delivery. For all Shipping & Delivery information click here
What People Are Saying
Shipping & Delivery
Char-Grilled Tiger Shrimp with Lemon Butter and Yarra Valley Caviar
- 6 x Tropic Co Tiger Shrimp - click here to purchase
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Yarra Valley Caviar
- Defrost the shrimp overnight, or on the morning before use.
- Peel shrimp from behind the head, down to the start of the tail. Then carefully skewer the prawn from the tail end - as close to the belly without piercing through the flesh.
- Grill the shrimp on a char-grill or grill. Spoon the melted butter over the top, turning until cooked and crispy. Approximately 3 minutes each side.
- Plate the shrimp and generously squeeze lemon juice over the top. Spoon on desired amount of caviar and service immediately.
- For an extra indulgent taste, peel off the head and fill with caviar and eat. The texture will be crunchy, sweet and with a burst of fresh flavor from the caviar.
Why Choose Yarra Valley Caviar
To find out more about the humane farming practices, click here.
You Might Also Like
Not all honey is made equal. The purest honey comes from the pristine regions of Australia where the air is crisp, and the soil pure. Pure Origins is proudly 100% Australian, raw and cold extracted so all of its antibacterial qualities are retained. Rich in flavor and silky smooth, you can enjoy all the natural nutritional benefits with every spoonful.
To enhance the flavor of meat or bring out the sweetness of seafood, you need the finest salt. Olsson's salt is like no other in the world. Olsson's let nature do the work in creating premium quality salt using only one ingredient - seawater. That's it. The Australian sun, wind and water all work in harmony to create a superb salt sought out by the most esteemed chefs. Let Olsson's salt make your cooking shine.
The search for premium olive oil stops here. Currawong Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced using only the highest quality olives from South Australia. Known for its Mediterranean climate and rich ochre soils, Currawong olives have a distinct yet subtle flavor. Pressed within hours of their picking, the flavor remains undisturbed and ready to be enjoyed. Currawong is the only olive oil we reach for.