All orders are sent from Los Angeles via FedEx overnight, FedEx Ground, or local delivery. For all Shipping & Delivery information click here
What People Are Saying
Shipping & Delivery
Char-Grilled Tiger Shrimp with Lemon Butter and Yarra Valley Caviar
- 6 x Tropic Co Tiger Shrimp - click here to purchase
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Yarra Valley Caviar
- Defrost the shrimp overnight, or on the morning before use.
- Peel shrimp from behind the head, down to the start of the tail. Then carefully skewer the prawn from the tail end - as close to the belly without piercing through the flesh.
- Grill the shrimp on a char-grill or grill. Spoon the melted butter over the top, turning until cooked and crispy. Approximately 3 minutes each side.
- Plate the shrimp and generously squeeze lemon juice over the top. Spoon on desired amount of caviar and service immediately.
- For an extra indulgent taste, peel off the head and fill with caviar and eat. The texture will be crunchy, sweet and with a burst of fresh flavor from the caviar.
Why Choose Yarra Valley Caviar
To find out more about the humane farming practices, click here.
You Might Also Like
The search for premium olive oil stops here. Currawong Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced using only the highest quality olives from South Australia. Known for its Mediterranean climate and rich ochre soils, Currawong olives have a distinct yet subtle flavor. Pressed within hours of their picking, the flavor remains undisturbed and ready to be enjoyed. Currawong is the only olive oil we reach for.
This premium salt is produced using the pristine mineralized brines from the ancient salin aquifier of the Murray Darling basin, Australia. The mineralized brines high in magnesium, calcium, and to a lesser degree, potassium and iodine, is what gives this salt the stunning pale pink hue.
Situated in the Bass Strait between Tasmania and Mainland Australia, King Island’s unique environment creates perfect conditions for lush pastures for cows to graze on to produce a sweet, and rich milk. Award winning Roaring Forties Blue is full flavored, with a sweet and slightly fruity character.